MiraDry for hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating
The sweat stops here.
Clean, Confident, Carefree!
Until now, managing your underarm issues and the negative impact on your body, clothing, and self-confidence has been messy, time consuming, and costly. Now there is a solution!
miraDry ® is the first and only non-invasive treatment to permanently reduce sweat and odor in your underarm area. Imagine a lifetime of freedom from the worries of visible sweat stains ruining your clothes or having an embarrassing sweat breakout during a personal or professional encounter.
FDA-cleared and CE marked, the miraDry treatment is done in the comfort of your doctor's office and is quick-taking only about one hour. After your treatment, you can expect to see immediate and lasting results.
miraDry is about you...
- Feeling confident that your favorite silk blouse won’t show wet marks, giving away that you might be anxious or nervous, uncomfortable or just too warm on that special date.
- Knowing that your trademark black dress will stay clean and free of chalky white antiperspirant marks.
- Being confident standing in front of the big boss—ready to present your breakthrough idea knowing your shirt won’t show wet marks when you take off your suit jacket.
- Feeling carefree enough to head out with the team after work knowing you won’t look or smell like you’ve had the toughest day of the week.
- Taking the bothersome issues that come from underarm sweat out of your daily life, leaving you clean, confident, and carefree.
- Feeling clean all day long.
miraDry is for YOU*, if you are:
- Bothered by underarm sweat
- Tired of underarm stains in shirts
- Seeking a natural, toxin-free lifestyle
- Done feeling sticky at the end of the day
- Wanting to be free from underarm sweat
...Some examples include: Acne and Rosacea Skin Cancer Mole Evaluation Pre-cancerous lesions Benign lesions Skin Rashes Eczema/Dermatitis Psoriasis Hair and scalp concerns Dry/Itchy Skin Molluscum Warts Center for Dermatology provides a variety of surgical dermatology procedures...
...Some examples include: Acne and Rosacea Skin Cancer Mole Evaluation Pre-cancerous lesions Benign lesions Skin Rashes Eczema/Dermatitis Psoriasis Hair and scalp concerns Dry/Itchy Skin Molluscum Warts Surgical removal of benign and cancerous lesions
Types of Eczema
Eczema is a chronic skin condition that produces itchy rashes that are scaly, dry, and leathery...
Rashes will happen to most people at some point during their lifetime, whether it’s from coming in contact with poison ivy while on a camping trip or from an allergic reaction to a skincare product...
How Swimmers Should Care for Their Skin
...Chlorine found in the majority of pools sticks to your skin and can cause rashes and other skin problems...
Poison ivy, oak, and sumac
... Adults who had rashes as a child often find that they are less sensitive as adults...
Lupus and your skin
...Studies have also shown that when patients quit smoking, the medicine that failed to clear their rashes and other skin problems starts to work...
... One or more of these rashes can appear on the body...
...Some rashes happen immediately...
Nummular dermatitis: This skin problem often causes coin-shaped rashes on the skin that can itch or burn...
Tips for treating poison ivy
...However, if you have difficulty breathing or swallowing, you experience swelling, or you have many rashes or blisters, go to the emergency room right away...